Old 07-06-2003, 11:08 PM
Carl e Roberts

Default : roundup-application

I know for a fact that it is roundup concentrate.. but since it was given to me a long time ago I
do not remember the mix rates. I will mix it at the rate of 5 TBSP per gal.

tommyboy wrote:

Carl e Roberts wrote in message ...
sorry.. these were my words-not his.. this was given to me (kept in a glass
one liter TAB bottle) probably 15+ years ago and all I remember was that this
was the concentrated form of roundup..

look - if you don't know what kind of chemical you have and don't know
how to mix it or use it, i suggest that you throw it away and go to
home depot or walmart and buy some new stuff for $10.