Old 07-06-2003, 11:20 PM

Default Rain, rain go away...!?

On Sat, 07 Jun 2003 15:07:38 -0700, (paghat)
wrote:
Heat Heat go away!
It's too early in the year to be 80+ degrees around here.
If I wanted to be hot I'd move to Parump.

-paggers

Since its usually 80+ around here at this time of the year, and its
wet where you are this time of year (at least I've heard the northwest
is wet a lot), sounds like we've switched weather systems.

I don't really want it too hot, but a sunny 80 would be fine with me
right now. Shouldn't complain about the weather too much -- we'll
probably go right to 95 as soon as it stops raining.

Swyck