Old 08-06-2003, 12:32 AM
Steve Touchstone

Default : roundup-application

On 7 Jun 2003 14:37:34 -0700, (tommyboy) wrote:

Carl e Roberts wrote in message ...
sorry.. these were my words-not his.. this was given to me (kept in a glass
one liter TAB bottle) probably 15+ years ago and all I remember was that this
was the concentrated form of roundup..

The thing to do is try mixing some and see if it works.

look - if you don't know what kind of chemical you have and don't know
how to mix it or use it, i suggest that you throw it away and go to
home depot or walmart and buy some new stuff for $10.

If you can find Roundup "concentrate" for $10, what size bottle is it,
a couple ounces? Sure you can find the pre-mixed stuff for a lot less
than concentrate - but around here a quart of concentrate is several
times $10.
--
Steve Touchstone
email