Old 08-06-2003, 02:20 AM
Ablang

Default tree on life support

My neighbor uprooted his young tree and 3 berry bushes and gave them to me.
Problem is, I waited 4 days before replanting them, and I'm pretty sure the
tree could be dead. It was about 10 feet tall, so I planted it deeper than it
probably should've been. The root ball was about 8 inches underground. All of
the leaves are curled and very pale green. Even from daily watering, it
appears to show no recovery. What can one do with a dead tree?

The berry bushes have mostly brown leaves, some pale green ones. The berries
appear still a dark color, so they might be saveable still. Am I wrong?

"We lie. We cheat. We steal."
-- WWE wrestler, Eddie Guerrero