Old 08-06-2003, 03:32 AM
volts500

Default Should call this newground rec.Jimmyrigged Ponds

"Doug" wrote in message

One of the most important things about self-building is you learn how to
take care of your fish if a problem occurs.I never reply to trolls but I

as
all the people in this group have their heart and soul in their pond. I

had
to say something pertaining to your ignorant post.

Would you be so kind to post a picture of your professional pond??

I have to go and Jimmy Rig my filter right now.

Doug

It's a good thing that I finally replaced the trouble light that I've been
using for 2 years with some nice solid copper Malibu LV lights last
week.......now if I can only resist the temptation to rip the headlights out
of the car and Jimmy-rig some underwater lights.

Bob