Old 08-06-2003, 05:56 AM
jamrodriguez

Default Repost: Leaves falling off daisies (was: Margharite daisies look sad, help!)

Although I don't have the answer, this is kind of what happened to my plant
too. I bought it to grow as indoor Bonsai. After the first year of letting
it grow inside I decided I didn't like it, so I planted it outside in the
garden. It was planted in good soil under full sun. Same thing happened,
long bare stems with foliage only at the top. I had to feed it to the
compost heap, it was just too ugly.
--
Jam

(remove the "m" )

My margharite daisies are losing leaves near the bottom of the stem,
leaving a long bare stem exposed with a ball of leaves near the top. Is
this normal? Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks,
Adam (zone 5, Iowa City)