Old 08-06-2003, 07:20 AM
Starlord

Default Iris Question

Put'm in pots to take with you, this is if your driving, if other way, pot'm for
now, then just before the trip take'm out and wash off soil and then cover in
damp paper towels.

--
In This Universe The Night was Falling,The Shadows were lenghtening
But elsewhere the Stars were still young and the light of morning lingered: and

Arthur C. Clarke "The City & The Stars"

SIAR
www.starlords.org
Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Bishop's Car Fund
http://www.bishopcarfund.Netfirms.com/
Starlord's Personal Page
http://starlord-personal.netfirms.com
Freelance Writers Shop
http://www.freelancewrittersshop.netfirms.com

"Charles" wrote in message
I have a clump of iris to divide, some I can replant now, some I would
like to take with me on a trip in July. How should I treat the ones
to be transported?

thanks

_

- Charles