Old 08-06-2003, 01:56 PM
Chet Hayes

Default : roundup-application

Agreed. And how's he supposed to "throw it away?" Roundup is a
fairly safe chemical, but with current regulations, I doubt there are
many places left where you could legally just put a container of it in
the trash.

With a little experimentation, he can figure out the correct dilution
rate.

(Dave G) wrote in message om...
On 7 Jun 2003 14:37:34 -0700,
(tommyboy) wrote:

Carl e Roberts wrote in message ...
sorry.. these were my words-not his.. this was given to me (kept in a glass
one liter TAB bottle) probably 15+ years ago and all I remember was that this
was the concentrated form of roundup..

look - if you don't know what kind of chemical you have and don't know
how to mix it or use it, i suggest that you throw it away and go to
home depot or walmart and buy some new stuff for $10.

Bull Crap. If you have 15 year old $120 a gallon RoundUp (back then)
use it up. If it doesn't do the job, then go buy new.