Old 08-06-2003, 02:08 PM
Essjay001

Default erm err how can i phrase this?

Michael Berridge wrote:

But, manure that is used on fields and gardens is Horse or Cow s**t,
and unless you fully wash everything that you buy, especially organic
crops, you may well be getting some in your food. Pick blackberries
from the road side and you don't know what else you are eating, at
least, now there is no lead in petrol we are not poisoning ourselves
in that way, but there are almost certainly bits of other things on.
perhaps a fly has been on the blackberry, and the last thing it was
on was dog s**t, or a well rotted corpse of another animal!

Are you talking to me or just exercising your fingers.