Old 08-06-2003, 05:56 PM
Susan Murray

Default What is this? Help me orchid people!

I've just started growing orchids. I bought a white phalaenopsis a
few moths ago (in bloom) and as I read about how to care for it I
learned about other orchids and became fascinated.

One day I was at the garden center at Chelsea peers and noticed some
sad looking orchids in the back room. I as if I could have them the
manager gave me two for $10

One was labeled "pink stripe phalaenopsis" – I repotted it and removed
the rotten roots and it's doing fine. The other I guessed was a
dendrobium so I mounted it on a board. It's doing very well—but it
had no label so I don't know what it is.

Here is a photo:

http://www.futurebird.com/images/plant.jpg

Any idea?

-susan