Old 08-06-2003, 08:32 PM
Pat Meadows

Default Aphid in greenhouse solutions?

On Sun, 08 Jun 2003 18:58:39 GMT, Repeating Decimal
wrote:

in article , Jan Flora at
wrote on 6/8/03 3:27 AM:

The neighbor is trying to stay strictly organic, if she can. I told her about
the soap & water in a spray bottle trick. I don't think she believed me,
so I loaned her one of my Rodale books. (The Organic Gardening Encyclopedia.)
I hate to see all of her hard work starting plants by seed since Feb. go down
the tubes due to bugs...

I have posted previously on what I think about the organic scam.

Nevertheless, I think it can be done. Potassium (Safer brand) soap solution
will do the job. If you are a true organic nut, you can do it yourself. I
have not tried it.

You know, Bill, your attitude doesn't encourage those of us
who are organic gardeners to have a conversation with you.

You don't need to subscribe to something yourself to be
respectful of other's beliefs.

I am totally uninterested in defending just why I am an
organic gardener, I have good and sufficient reason to
prefer to be one. But I'm not about to debate it with you
(or anyone else) on a newsgroup. No way.

So maybe you'd like try to be a little less trollish?

Pat