Old 08-06-2003, 08:44 PM
Joelle

Default Annuals?

Other than a few favourite annuals, I just don't bother much with them any
more. Are there others who do the same?

I keep adding a few perennials every year with the goal of a perennial garden,
but you know it just doesn't seem right without sunflowers, zinnias, marigolds,
allysum,red salvia and petunias. Oh yea, and impatients. And coleus. And I
have to have pansies and in this area they are pretty much annuals though once
in awhile one will come back. So despite my intentions I end up with new
perennial every year, plus the same old annuals (with less and less room for
them)

Oh yea and morning glory...

Joelle
If you want to make God laugh, tell him what you are doing tomorrow
Father Mike