Old 08-06-2003, 09:32 PM
Skooch

Default Koi and Toxins

Carola / Les wrote:
"Jim Key" wrote in message
om...

My contractor used Latipoxy 310 non-sag and quick set made by
Laticrete to install a waterfall in my fish pond. I moved the fish
to a holding tank for 24 hours while the epoxy cured. When I returned
the fish to the pond they all died within an hour. The plastic
holding tank where I moved the fish to revive them has become so
poisoned that I have not been able to keep any feeder goldfish in it.
They die in minutes. The one waterlilly that was in the pond is
showing distress on all it's leaves.

Check out Manufacturers info

looks like it will welease so very nasty stff before it cures totally

but it seams to be ok upon a total cure

http://www.laticrete.com/prodsheets/MSDSindex.htm

310 LATAPOXY Part A 0310A.pdf
310 LATAPOXY Part B0 0310B.pdf