Old 09-06-2003, 01:08 AM
zxcvbob

Default garden police gone wild?

paghat wrote:

In article , zxcvbob
wrote:

paghat wrote:

[huge snip]

Clearly you people have got to be stopped!
[snipped a *bunch* more]

"You people"? Isn't that a code word for exactly the same kind of
segregation you're ranting about?

Wondering what Pag's real agenda is,
Bob

If you're one of those loons worried I'm out to see the demise of all
white people, stop worryin', that wouldn't be so good for my white ass
either.

-paghat

I actually agree with you that HOA's have more potential for abuse than for
good; with people signing away properties rights that they don't think
they'll need, then the situation changes and they are screwed.

But your ranting about whitey using HOA's to keep jews and ******s out are
ridiculous. But I think I've at least figured out where you're coming
from. You've got the [Middle Class Liberal] "Well Intentioned Blues." (I
wonder if anyone recognizes the obscure musical reference.)

Best regards, :-)
Bob

--
"I wish I was a Negro, with lots of Negro soul,
So I could stay true to my ethnic group and still play rock 'n' roll..."