Old 09-06-2003, 02:08 AM
Charles

Default Tree Crying

On Sun, 08 Jun 2003 22:55:06 GMT, "DR Ranch"
wrote:

my maple tree I believe it is is crying.....actually raining it
seems......live in Dallas area where we have had severe swing in
weather......tree actually bloomed and then a freeze hit......now it doesn't
even have 3 quarter of the leave it usually has.....lot of bare
limbs.....just wondering about its health......thanks for any info

Actual water dropping from the tree? In my area, so. california,
that's a sign of the glassy winged sharpshooter, a kind of leaf
hopper.
_

- Charles
-