Old 09-06-2003, 05:08 AM

Default Aquabotanic

On Sun, 8 Jun 2003 23:26:24,
) wrote:

If you have a problem, see what they will do for you about it.

Oh, I tried.

If you are still not satistfied with reasonable efforts, then don't
buy from them again.

I'm not about to do so.

There's hits for poor plants for about every vendor that's done
this for more than a few years.

This episode went beyond 'poor plants'. Also, I find it unlikely that what
happened to these plants happened in the few days they were in transit
during mild weather.

Trades also are good and buying from your local aquarium society is
perhaps the best.

I've purchased fine plants from local shops. I buy online when the locals
don't have what that I'm looking for at the moment.

Cindy