Old 09-06-2003, 11:56 AM
Pam Morris

Default Trees: Acer Bloodgood or alternative?

I agree - I had nearly £60-worth of mail order plants delivered (weeping
beech, abutilon, sedum, hostas, virginia creepers). The only word to
describe them was pathetic. I phoned to arrange collection & refund but the
courier only took one of the boxes (the lightest). I was then told to keep
the other box (I will still be refunded) which contained the weeping beech.
It looks very much like a stick but I thought "what the hell" and planted it
in a large tub - it still looks like a stick!

Pam.

"bnd777" wrote in message
Dont bother ......poor quality and small sizes ....not value for money

"Justin Hughes" wrote in message
om...
Tim wrote in message

http://www.tree-shop.co.uk/products_...theadingID=987
http://www.dungevalley.co.uk/special.htm

for starters
Tim.

What experiences have people had of on-line or mail order tree buying?