Old 09-06-2003, 01:44 PM
Browning, Karl

Default [IBC] Care Tips for your trees #4 -- Summer (LONG!)

Go the the IBC website (the address is at the bottom of the message), find the link to the archives in the first paragraph, then search the archives for "Care Tips for your trees," and you will find them all.

I have just added them to my growning amount of text to read.

--
Karl Browning

Fayette, Ohio, Zone 5