Old 09-06-2003, 01:56 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Care Tips for your trees #4 -- Summer (LONG!)

Go the the IBC website (the address is at the bottom of the
message), find the link to the archives in the first paragraph,
then search the archives for "Care Tips for your trees," and you
will find them all.

I have just added them to my growning amount of text to read.

Thanks. I wasn't certain I'd named them all alike. ;-) It's
easier your way if you can find all of them at once.

Is that "groaning?" ;-) Read, Read, Read.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - This economy
is a wholly owned subsidiary of the environment. - Gaylord
Nelson, 1995

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++