Old 09-06-2003, 06:20 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default a quick question about keeping inside

For the plants I was thinking of having a stand over the liner with lights
on it for them. Still not sure what kind I want though.

I have ponsai inside and houseplants look and work best, imo. Peace Lily in
particular, philodendrons and arrowheads types will easily adjust to water.
Just take cuttings and root them in tap water, after the roots get going
plant in a pot with rocks and place in pond. My Peace lily actually bloomed
in my ponsai, and does better there than the parent plant in a pot. ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a