Old 10-06-2003, 12:32 AM
shannie

Default OT..Acorn to Oak images

Im sorry for going off topic but this is one Im sure you'll be able to help
me with. My daughter is about to graduate (we do it here at 13) from primary
to 2nd level and has been given the job of designing the cover of their
graduation book. She has decided (obviously with all the talk of gardening
in this house) to do 8 stages of growth to represent the eight years they
have spent in primary school. She's going with from Acorn to Oak and has
asked me to look for and download pics of oaks in 8 stages from acorn to
half (because they are only half) mature tree. Well I've been googling, alta
vistaing, lycosing etc all night and am starting to go round in circles.
I've got acorns a plenty and mature trees aplenty but I can't seem to find
anything in between. Anyone know of any sites that will show this tree in
various stages of growth?...

Thanks again
--

Shan (Ireland)