Old 10-06-2003, 01:44 AM
Bonnie Espenshade

Default Koi living in mud ponds.

John Rutz wrote:

Nedra wrote:

Hey Lee ... Is the calcium bentonite clay the same thing as
Koi Clay? I do hope so ... I just bought a bunch! Have
only used it one week so far. I notice the rocks that have
fallen in over the years are now a deep brown. Wonder if
this is from the Koi Clay? Guess I should call the owner
VBG I also sprinkled about a tablespoon or two on the
roses.... miracle stuff! None on my food yet.

Nedra

Nedra
youll love the koi clay what it does to your pond
it is the betonite

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

good judgement comes from bad experience, and that comes from
bad judgement

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

I have started to use the koi clay this season. My pond was
beautifully clear until the rains started and now they are a
mess. All the readings are good, but my clarity is gone. I
just dosed again with the BZT. It was so nice 2 weeks ago,
hopefully they will be again soon.

--
Bonnie
NJ