Old 10-06-2003, 02:08 AM
MarkG

Default John Deere Lawn Tractor

I just bought a John Deere L110. Had it delivered, and it wouldn't
start. Yes, the blade was disengaged, the brake was on and I was
sitting on the seat. When I turn the key, all I get is a single
"click." There was also gas in the tank, but I never got that far as
the starter wouldn't run.

I thought it was the battery, so I hooked up the battery charger. It
said the battery was full.

The dealer said they would swap it out for a new one and that they
were having "some problems."

Has anyone had problems with the L110?

I sure hope the new tractor isn't a dud. I was really disappointed.
I thought John Deere had a reputation for high quality.