Old 10-06-2003, 04:08 AM
Ray

Default John Deere Lawn Tractor

I purchased an L110 about 3 weeks and the only problem encountered so far
is - you need to ensure the ignition is turned all the way to the right. If
you don't, the hour/service meter continues to run throwing off your service
intervals. My wife left the key on the headlight position and the meter
continued to click until the battery went dead.
Hope that helps
Ray

"MarkG" wrote in message
om...
I just bought a John Deere L110. Had it delivered, and it wouldn't
start. Yes, the blade was disengaged, the brake was on and I was
sitting on the seat. When I turn the key, all I get is a single
"click." There was also gas in the tank, but I never got that far as
the starter wouldn't run.

I thought it was the battery, so I hooked up the battery charger. It
said the battery was full.

The dealer said they would swap it out for a new one and that they
were having "some problems."

Has anyone had problems with the L110?

I sure hope the new tractor isn't a dud. I was really disappointed.
I thought John Deere had a reputation for high quality.