Old 10-06-2003, 05:20 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Newbie Idiot Sharing the Wealth

Yeah! This does not sound like our BV at all. The BV I know is very
resourceful and would have found a way to McGyver something to clean out the
clay now!

BV, there are so many easy and quick way to filter out clay, especially
since you don't have expensive Koi yet! Clay particles are large enough to
filter easily Dude.

If you quit now I will sue you for breach of emotional contract, and have
Johnny Cochran represent me/us in a class action suit against you. What
would you prefer? Filter your pond or meet Johnny Cochran?

Is that a good enough encouragement?

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"K30a" wrote in message

BV wrote I am ready to quit.

Oh no, you don't! We have too much
invested in this pond.
Has anyone mentioned filling a garbage can
with old clothes, cutting a hole in the bottom and filtering the water

through
that to get the clay out?

k30a