Old 10-06-2003, 12:20 PM
Boystrup Pb, ann,...

Default British Wild Orchids

Try Bert van Zuylen.
He sells books about orchids at a fair price. Sometimes new sometimes second
hand. If he hasn't got any he might know someone else. He's a member of the
dutch orchid society. (NOV) I have bought several books from him.
His e-mail adres:

Good luck, hope you find something
Peter
"seahorse17" schreef in bericht
I live in Scotland and while travelling round the country, have come

across
several types of Orchid, from the literature I have they would appear to

be
either Spotted or marsh Orchids.

From looking at them there would appear to be a considerable variance

within
the same species, in both height, colour and leaves.

Anyone know where I can get more information or can recommend a better

book
or site.