Old 10-06-2003, 12:20 PM
Paul Davies

Default Good fertiliser?

You could try Ferreal and Floreal obtainable mail order from Anglia Aquatics (check out their website).
Quite honestly, it's far more rewarding (and cheaper) to make your own. Start with PMDD
http:://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua/75g.htm

and develop on from there, depending on how your plants respond. I get all my stuff either from the Garden Centre or the Chemist.

"Skunky" wrote in message ...

Can anybody recommend a good fertiliser available in the U.K Currently
I'm using API leafzone and API root tabs, not doing a bad job, but I
feel it could be better.

Thanx

--
Skunky