Old 10-06-2003, 03:32 PM
BenignVanilla

Default with all the good stuff I learned on here I rebuilt our old pond

wrote in message
it takes time until they take a taste of the GF slime coat, after that

they are after
the fish's slime coats all the time. Ingrid

I have a tank in my office at home that has nothing but feeders. I used it
to store food for my Gar before my gar died. Now there's just lonely
feeders. The water turned green when I started turning the lights on a lot.
So I tossed in a Pl*co...he is huge after just a few months. I am amazed. I
have never had one grow so fast before. The feeders love the green water
too. Neither seem to be bothering each other yet.

BV.