Old 10-06-2003, 03:32 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Newbie Idiot Sharing the Wealth

"K30a" wrote in message

BV wrote I am ready to quit.

Oh no, you don't! We have too much
invested in this pond.
Has anyone mentioned filling a garbage can
with old clothes, cutting a hole in the bottom and filtering the water

through
that to get the clay out?

Funny you say that. My SO went to the Depot yesterday and bought two new
fancy garbage cans with attached lids. She was going to throw the old ones
away. I asked her not too. This Sunday, I plan to rig up a double or triple
arrangement. Fill them with something, and pump the water to them and then
let them overflow into the pond. I am hoping this can help with the clay. I
didn't think of old clothes. I was going to buy some batting like Nedra (I
think?) suggested a few weeks back. Maybe a furnace filter or two.

BV.