Old 10-06-2003, 03:32 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Newbie Idiot Sharing the Wealth

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
Yeah! This does not sound like our BV at all. The BV I know is very
resourceful and would have found a way to McGyver something to clean out

the
clay now!

BV, there are so many easy and quick way to filter out clay, especially
since you don't have expensive Koi yet! Clay particles are large enough

filter easily Dude.

If you quit now I will sue you for breach of emotional contract, and have
Johnny Cochran represent me/us in a class action suit against you. What
would you prefer? Filter your pond or meet Johnny Cochran?

Is that a good enough encouragement?

Nuff said. Besides...the wife came home with an entire flat of 'hens and
chickens' plants last night because...get this...she knows I love them, and
she thought...*sniffle*...*choke*...she thought they'd look cool by the
pond. *sniffle* I love her, man.

BV.