Old 10-06-2003, 04:08 PM
Gary Woods

Default Is this a pond newsgroup...?

John Rutz wrote:

a few of us do have game fish in the ponds
we have ponds in the group from 50 gallons to 5 acres

So, is it time to post the annual "Walter" sighting in my 3/4 acre pond?
Late wife's koi, graduated from a 55-gallon tank to the pond several years
ago when he was having anxiety attacks. Now shares nicely with potted
hardy lilies and large-mouth bass (Hint: thinning needed; near Albany,
NY).

You'll also see discussion of things like filtration methods and various
aquatic plants. Speaking of which, it's time to plant the yellow bog iris
I bought at "Garden in the Woods" over near Boston a couple of weeks ago...

Some mail-order places sell cattails! I'm a millionaire! I could retire!

Marty Feldman
Too late!
/Marty Feldman

The sun'll do that...