Old 10-06-2003, 04:56 PM

Default Getting motivated

Chuck Gadd
http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua

I redid my 75 and swapped a Via Aqua Filter on it and I like it.

I see you are trying for the lower mainteance plant groupings. Well
with family and other things that suck your time, I think many would
do well with a bit less light and slower growers.

But I'm trying to stay true to my desgin and keep all locally
collected weeds/fish for this tank.

Damn Madtom cats eat my shrimps and anything else they get a hold of.
They make me a mad Tom. Go figure.
Still, one of the nicest little cats.

The mollies are plentyful and do an okay job at hair algae etc but
don't do much for glass algae etc. The ghost shrimp don't any any
algae I can tell,
I might have to get an a small pleco for an algae eater. Flagfish are
fine but they are no better than the mollies.
Otto's or Amano's are out since the cats will/have eat/en them.

So are you going to build up any "hills" out of wood or rock for the
tank? Cover those with ferns/moss etc?
Regards,
Tom Barr

Regards,