Old 10-06-2003, 07:08 PM
Lee Brouillet

Default Too Many Fish

MS-222 is a vet grade anesthesia that can be purchased on line. But you have
to be very careful with the dosage, or it puts the fish down - permanently.
Oil of Cloves is more forgiving and easier to obtain. MS-222 has been
cleared for use on food fish (the kind people eat), whereas Oil of Cloves
has not. You can get more info on it from a google search, or from he
http://www.argent-labs.com/argentwebsite/ms-222.htm

And ANYone who wanted to discuss ANYthing with me at 0530 hrs. should be
clobbered! Sheesh! Just because HE'S awake . . .????

Lee

"K30a" wrote in message
Lee wrote An overdose of MS-222 is *always*
fatal

What is MS-222 and can I use it on DH who wanted to discuss our United Way
donation at 5:30am? He who figures if I'm standing up I'm awake....

k30a