Old 10-06-2003, 07:32 PM
Tony Brennan

Default Controlling Cattails

Thanks for that ... excuse my English ignorance ... but what is a weed
whacker? :-)
"BenignVanilla" m wrote in
message ...
"Tony Brennan" wrote in message
Thanks for all your help on this one ... I'm not sure what I am going to

do
but they have to go! I guess I'll get something sorted soon enough.

With
the suggestions I have received I should be able to come up with some

way
of
getting rid of them.
"Tony Brennan" wrote in message
Grateful for any help on the problem of control cattails. I have a

heap
of
them round the edge of my pond (natural) but I'm worried about them

taking
over. They seem to be spreading toward the middle.
Tony

This may sound like humor, but I am serious. Two words...Weed Whacker.

BV.