Old 10-06-2003, 10:32 PM
shannie

Default pics of our veggie plot/ Things to do differently next year

"Kay Easton" wrote in message
In article , shannie
writes
Geeze Will you saved me a lot of typing, you could be me, or is it I

could
be you?...lol......Im sure some of the old hands sometimes tutt tutt at

my
posts but hopefully listening to us 'infant' gardeners will bring back
memories of how it felt " that first season".....such a nice feeling too!

Am I an 'old hand'? I've certainly never tut-tutted at any of your
posts! I may not have answered many (any?) of your questions, but you
are one of the people I make a point of reading.

Thank you Gosh I hope I didn't offend anyone by using the term 'old
hand' but when you compare my complete lack of knowledge on the growing of
veggies to folk who've been at it longer, it just seemed the right phrase

My motivation for urg is two-fold:

a) I love plants and talking about them, and to be able to make
suggestions to less experienced gardeners and watch them gain confidence
and take off and fly is wonderful!

Which is just what has been done for me

I see urg as a sort of organic learning body. It's not a group of
'experts' advising a group of new gardeners. Rather, as we all chat
together we *all* move forward together in our understanding and
knowledge.

Kay Easton

A lovely way to describe urg Kay....perfec!
Shan