Old 04-02-2003, 09:29 PM
Cereoid+10

Default below average Joe vs. Politics

Yeah, there should be a rec.onlystuffthatinterestsjoe newsgroup so that his
holiness Joe only has to read stuff that interests him!! That would solve
all his problems!!!! Joe is the only person that matters to Joe and we
should cater only to his wants and needs.

Sure, when monkeys fly out of his butt!!!

joe wrote in message
animaux wrote:

There are people here for over a decade who have come to know one

another very
well. Sometimes we discuss current events. If you want to post only

about
gardening, you should have remembered that when you posted this off

topic
subject. You can also filter all off topic posts or mark them read.

On 04 Feb 2003 14:25:11 GMT, (Snowfeet1) wrote:

There are many politics newsgroups. This one is about gardening (or so

we
thought).

May as well not even bother separating news groups into sections then.

This
same thing happens on a few other groups I belong to. People shouldn't

have
to navigate around subjects that don't have anything to do with the topic.