Old 11-06-2003, 02:08 AM
John Rutz

Default Controlling Cattails

Tony Brennan wrote:
Thanks for the tip - went to the website but couldn't log in ... they need a
ZIP code from me so they can "direct me to my nearest store" ... don't have
a ZIP code I'm afraid. Guess I'll try to contact my local Canadian Tire or
Home Hardware sounds like something they would have. :~)
Thanks
"BenignVanilla" m wrote in
message ...

"Tony Brennan" wrote in message

Thanks for that ... excuse my English ignorance ... but what is a weed
whacker? :-)

snip

Ack...How can I describe it...uh...here...

http://tinyurl.com/dypm

BV.

try weed eater I think thats the same in canadian english ;-)

--

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

good judgement comes from bad experience, and that comes from bad
judgement

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com