Old 11-06-2003, 09:08 AM
John

Default Lavender transplanting tips please

In article ,
"Chris Stewart" wrote:

"Shirl" wrote in message
I've just transplanted a lavender into my garden. ...
I put half a bag of miracle grow under its roots.

If you mean the blue coloured miracle grow powder, which you are supposed to
mix with water, then please dig up the plant and wash the miracle grow away....

That's a bit annoying Chris: you give no reason for that. I have no
feelings one way or the other about MiracleGro, and have never used it
myself, but it's useful to know the reasons for others' prejudices!

(I'm reading this thread on lavender with great interest.)

John
Hexham
Up North