Old 11-06-2003, 09:20 AM
Robbin

Default Any permanent alternatives to organic mulch?

"John" wrote in message
Is there any alternatives to organic mulch that is "permanent?"
I am thinking (wild guess here) something like recycled tires,
platstics, etc that does not need to be replenished.

I would think that Helga Walters (Housekeeper) would be the one to ask.
Perhaps she will "honor" our little group and provide the answer that only
she could provide! On the chance that this is a serious question, I'm sure
that many others on the list will chime in with their opinions. :-)