Old 11-06-2003, 09:20 AM
Janice

Default Lavender transplanting tips please

I think Chris meant that MiracleGro (the blue stuff) is not supposed to be
used that way, it's supposed to be diluted in water, a teaspoon per gallon.
There's a new MiracleGro product that you just chuck on the soil, which is
perhaps what the original poster used, but if the poster used the blue stuff
without diluting then the plant's roots would be fried to a crisp.

"John" wrote in message
That's a bit annoying Chris: you give no reason for that. I have no
feelings one way or the other about MiracleGro, and have never used it
myself, but it's useful to know the reasons for others' prejudices!

(I'm reading this thread on lavender with great interest.)

John
Hexham
Up North