Old 11-06-2003, 01:56 PM
animaux

Default It's June But The Furnace Is Still Running

On Tue, 10 Jun 2003 16:25:30 -0700, Tom Jaszewski
wrote:

On Tue, 10 Jun 2003 22:13:59 GMT, (BroJack)
wrote:

Curious how Rush terrifies leftists and whiggers.

Nope, no terror, mostly laughter. I was missing Bozo....

He does make a big bafoon of himself on a daily basis, doesn't he. No shortage
of Rush wannabee types out there who follow his show all day long. NPR is TOO
sleepy. There must be some type medium which will address problems in the
country with adequate language and strength who support the democratic party.
Of course, it seems we have a new party now, The Liberal Left. Amazing.