Old 11-06-2003, 02:20 PM
John Rutz

Default Wildlife and ponds

Bob Adkins wrote:
On 11 Jun 2003 10:18:19 GMT, (GrampysGurl) wrote:

I'm dumb enough to try it too, I stop for turtles allll the time, I couldn't
live with myself if one was killed and I could have prevented it.
Colleen

I will practically wreck to miss a turtle. I have stopped many times to shoo
turtles and snakes off the road. It really hurts to see dead animals on the
road. Especially knowing that many were ran over *intentionally*.

Bob

--

seems to be another trait of ponders
I ran a sherif off the road trying to miss a ground squirel when I

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

good judgement comes from bad experience, and that comes from bad
judgement

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com