Old 11-06-2003, 08:22 PM
JohnMcGrew

Default Why I love my pond!

In article , "Lee Brouillet"
writes:

Whereas I had always enjoyed my pond (even when obsessing about it), I came
to appreciate it's calming effects during 9/11. When I couldn't take the
horror any more, I went out to the pond. The serenity of gliding fish and
soothing waterfall noise helped the ache in my soul.

Funny, I was thinking about this the other day; I had the exact same
experience. After hours of absorbing horriffic images, I finally pulled myself
away from the television and found myself sitting at the edge of my pond,
watching my blissfully ignorant fish swim about. It was a very much needed
escape.

John