Old 11-06-2003, 11:56 PM
Ray @ First Rays Orchids

Default What Does Blc. Cross This Look Like??

The cross has not been registered, so you're gonna hafta combine them in
your mind. Pink?

--

Ray Barkalow First Rays Orchids
http://www.firstrays.com

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
thlink.net...
Hi, Gang,

At our last society meeting I was the lucky winner of Blc. Calm Seas x

Blc.
Pamela Hetherington, not in bloom. Both parents were, as expected, easy

find on their own, but I can't seem to locate the cross, and I'm curious.
Anyone know the expected color and blooming season for this one?

Tried RHS site as well, but as always happens when I try to access it, the
site was not up.

TIA,

Diana