Old 12-06-2003, 02:08 AM
animaux

Default Need Mulch for PlayScape

I know here in Round Rock they give away free mulch. Keep in mind that anything
which was alive will rot and be gone. You would be much better off (IMO) buying
pea gravel. It will last forever. When the kids get older, use it in your
paths. It may be somewhat cheaper as well. The wood will definitely decompose
faster than you would imagine.

On Wed, 11 Jun 2003 23:40:38 GMT, "RM" wrote:

Title says it all, I am building a playscape and have started using mulch
for the ground padding. I have purchased some but at $32 per yard it is a
little steep. Looking for a place in or around austin that will sell a
chopped wood mulch for less than that.

-D