Old 12-06-2003, 03:56 AM
Nonya

Default What is the best way to apply garden dust?

I've used a nylon stocking in the past...just put a cup or two into the end
where the foot goes and gently bounce it up and down or lightly tap it with
your other hand depending on how much you want to dispence.

Sorry for the explicit details, but you never know...someone might think
that you were supposed to put it in the butt part.

"jlr" wrote in message
I bought some "eight insect control" garden dust But all I read just
says to apply it??????? How? What have you found to be the best way?