Old 12-06-2003, 06:30 AM
zookeeper

Default Koi Food Survey

wrote:
I get Ogata from Jo Ann.

1-251-649-4790
white fish meal, krill, spirulina, wheat germ soy bean alfalfa, yeast garlic vitamins
38% protein
5.50 per lb, 110 bucks for 33 pound bag ...

I looked at Ogata, but the list of ingredients I saw had wheat germ as
the second ingredient and soy bean meal as the fourth ingredient (White
fish meal, wheat germ meal, krill meal, Soya bean mill, Alfalfa meal,
yeast, garlic, ox bile powder, chitin (Chitosan), vitamins, etc). I had
previously read that it's best to use feed where fish / shrimp / protein
comprise the first 3-4 ingredients. See, this is exactly the kind of
thing that confuses me. :-/
--
zookeeper