Old 12-06-2003, 06:32 AM
B & J

Default It's June But The Furnace Is Still Running

"animaux" wrote in message

Curious how Rush terrifies leftists and whiggers.

Nope, no terror, mostly laughter. I was missing Bozo....

He does make a big bafoon of himself on a daily basis, doesn't he. No

shortage
of Rush wannabee types out there who follow his show all day long. NPR is

TOO
sleepy. There must be some type medium which will address problems in the
country with adequate language and strength who support the democratic

party.
Of course, it seems we have a new party now, The Liberal Left. Amazing.

And just who is the voice of the Liberal Left? Even Kennedy is all for
compromise with Dubya on the senior drug issue. Lieberman is a
quasi-Republican, so why bother considering him. Gephardt is Missouri's
Stassen. Edwards has too many ties to his days of injury lawsuits. Graham of
Florida is a possibility, but he has the personality of cold oatmeal. Kerry
is a married to the Heinz fortune. Gore blew his wad when he lost a sure
thing. Dean of Vermont would do nothing in the South, but I like him. Who
else is available?

The only one of the Democratic politicos who has the ovaries to go after
Dubya is Hillary. The problem is that the electorate either love or hate
her, although her poll numbers are now a positive 43% that doesn't win an
election.

What I would like to see is enough Democrats go after Dubya about "weapons
of mass destruction" so that it becomes an election issue. I have a feeling
that the Republicans are really squirming over this issue.

John