Old 12-06-2003, 10:32 AM
Robert H

Default Aquabotanic

Point No#1
Have I ever recieved any form of compensation for the above said
plants?
Answer: no

Point no#2
Have I ever ordered from you?
Answer : no bla bla bla

Tom, I think you missed my point. I was not ragging on you. You sent
me plants that you offered to give me, and I WAS gratefull to have
them. I never asked you for the plants, you just sent them to me. And
of course I never complained to you about them. They were free! My
point was even plants from you, the great Tom Barr can arrive in the
mail as mush. And thats what they were was mush

But if you want to get freakin personal Tom, do you want me to talk
about our business realtionship in public? Do you want me to talk
about all the customers of mine that you screwed up selling your
reactor? Orders that were shipped two or three months late because you
couldn't handle the drop shipping on time? Who took the heat for that?
You? No, ME. Did it hurt your reputation any? NO. ME. I lost
customers because you could not deliver as promised. Not even close to
as promised. It was the most unorganized and unprofessional business
relationship I have ever been involved in. Communication was completly
non exsistent. I couldn't find out when an order was going to ship,
and I could never get proof of delivery, billing, tracking...nothing.
Your partner didn't even know my name or who I was, and I was your
biggest and only dealer. I could have sold three times the number I
did, easy, but you screwed it up. What did you lose in the process?
Nothing. Nobody outside of us even knew what was going on. I never
told anyone. I had one customer Tom that was setting up a 300 gallon
tank and was going to spend over 1000 dollars in plants and equipment
that I lost because of your crap. It took you three months to get him
his reactor. THREE MONTHS. I never heard from him again. He was one of
what, three dozen? And don't say you ate the cost of materials because
I don't care, its not even close to the damage it did at the time. So
don't lecture me. Jesus Christ. Bob was right about you. You have a
hell of a lot of nerve.

You are the last person I expected this from. You have pretty much
killed my idea here...but what the hell...this is the plan I came up
with.

For orders over $100, I will replace any plants with either the same
plants or plants of equal value, if the person returns the damaged or
unwanted plants within five days of recieving them.

For orders under $100 of any size order, I will replace any plants on
orders that were sent by overnight mail.

I hope people find this fair and just. I was going to ask you Tom for
your input, but now I don't give a F

Robert