Old 12-06-2003, 02:44 PM
Mark Hill

Default [IBC] Bug identification - Neem Oil ??

Thanks for the invaluable info Iris.

As a newbie here in Central Pennsylvania, I'm concerned that the sudden
increase in little flying/crawling critters and what appears to be fungi
(black spots) on some of my trees, is causing both me and the trees stress.
In the past two days I've had yellow leaves with small black spots on my
Chinese Elm, and little critters flying/crawling all over the &^*%)$ place
!!

After researching this critter/fungi issue it appears to me that Neem Oil is
the best solution.
I visited my local WalMart yesterday and found a product that claims to have
a 1% Hydrophobic Extract of Neem Oil and 99% Inert Ingredients (which I
assume is water).

Do you think this product might help ?

I'm getting desperate !!!

Thanks in Advance